Occupational Health & Safety Policy
Trump Floorcoverings recognises its moral and legal responsibilities, in particular to Workplace Health and Safety legislation, to provide and maintain, so far as is reasonably practicable, a safe and healthy work environment for employees, contractors, customers and visitors. This commitment extends to safeguarding the organisation's operations so as to not place the local community at risk of injury or illness, so far as is reasonably practicable.
The objective of the policy is to give guidance that, so far as is reasonably practicable, each workplace shall:
- provide safe plant and systems of work
- provide written procedures and instructions so that safe systems of work are implemented
- maintain compliance with legislative requirements and current industry standards and/or codes of practice
- provide employees, contractors and customers with regular information, instruction, training and supervision in regards to health and safety in the workplace
- provide support mechanisms which will assist employees with maintaining or improving their psychological and physical health
- provide a framework for continual improvement in health and safety performance
- maintain a risk management approach in regards to occupational health, safety and employee welfare
- have injury rehabilitation and claims performance that meets or exceeds company performance standards and industry benchmarks.
View our full Occupational Health & Safety policy here
Contact us today for a Free no obligation consultation.